Tuesday, June 23

2 weeks in! (that means only 3 more weeks, baby!)

Like I said, it's been raining for days here. Friday, rainy. I got drenched while trying to continue my exploration of the City Center. Saturday, rain. Sunday, well it was ok Sunday while we were at the Park.. all day yesterday, rain. SO finally last night I bought an umbrella for 6Euro at H&M (which by the way is where EVERYONE shops here.. even old men and little boys) Oh and it's cold here too! Below is what I wore today to school.. (a tanktop, a shirt, a hoodie jacket, a heavier blazer & a scarf! can you imagine, you people in 90degree weather!) and I was still cold! (it's seriously about 50here!) Ok really, guys, I'm really complaining, I mostly just find it funny how bad I want to be home in hot, balmy-almost July weather!

See all my clothes! this is not cool!

....and witness-protection-program! ...or maybe just 1940s movie star!

oh rain.

Book I made today.. single-stitch binding


10Euro book.. be had a 10euro budget.. but instead I made my book include an interpretation of what 10euro can get you. So far I only have 3 done. book 1: an internet connection, a coke, a beer, a bag of chips & a sanwich. book 2: an umbrella and a Durum book 3: a hamburger at 1516. (All of which add up to 10Euro.) While coming up with these idea I was thinking how Dad used to illustrate money to me when I was little by saying how many Barbies any toy I wanted was worth! ...to show me the value of a unit of money I suppose
You probably can't see it.. but on the book above is an illustration I drew of my Durum that was sooo good!

me after two weeks in Vienna!

calendar from Zach! 24 days left baby!

my room after having been lived in for two weeks.. yeah that's right I have bread, cereal, and bag of chip crumbs left.. oh! and chocolate! and all my dirty laundry is under my bed.. it flips up! I think I'm going to do laundry tonight! ...it's too rainy to do much else

Books I made last Thursday in class! japanese stab binding & coptic



ps. Europeans have weird toilets.
and weird lightswitchs.
and weird plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment