Tuesday, June 23

Sunday night, Monday & Tuesday

Sunday after all the rollercoaster-ridin we went out for Chinese at this place we found Thursday night.. repeat customers! There was a buffet going for 6Euro.. soo good, what a deal! I found something fried (I think it was chicken) that almost was as good as crab rangoon.. (which I was craving soo bad, but apparently it is an American thing, not Chinese!) ........... We came back to the dorm and watched 3 episodes of South Park on my computer.. it's the first time I have watched tv in 2 weeks! very relaxing!
Yesterday, Monday, I went up to school and worked all afternoon on my book project that was due today. ...went with Annie to the mall to get supplies for her book, bought an umbrella because it is still raining! and she introduced me to the magic of Durum. It's a huge tortilla filled with all kinds of goodness... shawarma (it's a middle-eastern thing.. chicken roasted on a spit & sliced off in tasty morsels) & lettuce, onions, tomatoes, sauce & spices.. soo good! then yesterday evening I worked more on my book project & chatted with Zach on Skype! my sweetybaby! :)
Today we had class (as it is Tuesday) & I just got back from it. It has been raining for days here & it's chillly!!
(see above post for photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment