Monday, July 6

Friday afternoon pics... Belvedere & around Karlsplatz


inside Karlsplatz station


Karlsplatz platform & Osterreich!! (Austria)


Bruno! opens July 10.. I'm definitely going to see it here in Austria! It's about a gay fashion designer from Austria!
& the Secession Museum

Russian Orthodox Church I stumbled upon.... sooo pretty!!


Islamic fountain

looking back at the Lower Belvedere

inside the Belvedere Museum... weren't allowed to take pictures, but I snuck a few!
I saw "The Kiss" by Gustav Klimt & my first Renoir, Monet & Degas!!!!

"The Kiss" by Klimt & "Path in Monet's Garden in Giverny" by Monet

looking out over Vienna & "horse breaking" or horse punching? take that horse!!

upper Belvedere palace w/ garden

spinx-thing

"Kein trink wasser!" it just sounds so pretty!
The fountain at Belvedere Palace

Michaelskirche

No comments:

Post a Comment