Saturday, July 11

Praterstern w/ Venice class (the dinousaur fun house!)

The Venice class had a meeting at Jeff Hughes' apartment last night & then we went to a gallery & over to Praterstern. At Praterstern we went to a South American restaurant (where I felt more at home here than I have all month! & had awesome empanadas!) & then rode the rides. Morgan, Yu & Sarah went on some crazy rides, but I just did the laying-down one again & then we went into a Dinosaur Fun House! sooo awesome!! My camera was dying, but here are the pics I got!


South American restaurant

Rebecca & Robert each got two racks of ribs!!


Hallo Wien!! ha! (in German in actually means "Hello Vienna!")
& the Risenrad! ...a famous symbol of Vienna


The gang in a fun house

watching Sarah & Annie on a spinny-ride


The Dinosaur fun house!!! soo awesome! .. the pic on the right is little moving dinosaurs that made little dinosaur noises!

Inside the fun house.. the strangest thing I have ever been in. The Trex is attacking!!



crazy ride Sarah & Yu went on...

No comments:

Post a Comment