Thursday, July 9

the most beautiful clouds I ever did see!

I left Donaufelder this evening around 8:30pm to go up to the gas station to buy some dinner & when I came out the clouds were the so eerie, unreal & beautiful that I had to take a walk to get some pictures of them! I walked up sort of North of our dorms & then East towards the river & ended up walking back along the Alte Donau & back to Kagran where an Ubahn stop is.. so I basically made one big square, but it was so beautiful & I got exercise (although it was chilly) & figured how close we really live to the river.


Across the street


Our tram stop: "Fultonstrasse"


buildings along "Donaufelder Strasse"


how gorgeous are these clouds??!?


My little church.... I don't think anyone cares about this place, but it's sooo pretty



Street on the way to Alte Donau ("Upper Danube").. the thing in the right-hand corner is a trash can


Obviously where you can walk & also put in a boat


Looking across the Alte Donau to "Kaisermuhlen, Vienna International Center" (3rd biggest UN in the world) .. the Ubahn stop we get off at to go to school


ahhh sunset looking up at the hills above Vienna



had to prove I was really there!!


I want to come swimming here! if I would get hot enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment